Saturday, September 13, 2008
看你走上了天橋 我走下了地下道
i've been procrastinating to blog or not.
and since this blog has been long neglected,
i decided to come and try to revive it.
prelims is screwed.
way toooo screwed.
i hate going on and on abt this,
but this feeling of fear engulfs me and i cant take things as they are.
i hate it when i'm in a all-too-same scenario and yet it feels so different, so distant.
it's like i think i can do it, and the next moment i crumble.
and i wonder why you had all these in you, and nth seem to be able to take away all my dependency on you.
it gets me in this vicious cycle all the time.
i get so sick and tired.
i so need to sink this into my brain:
I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR ALVLS.
I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR ALVLS.
I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR ALVLS.
I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR ALVLS.
I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR ALVLS.
and:
STUDY HARD.
STUDY HARD.
STUDY HARD.
STUDY HARD.
STUDY HARD.
i'm going to take this prelims positively.
i'll throw away all the bad results and bad/good memories.
let's start anew.
i'm going to try my best.
i'm going to let my brain go on full blast for now,my heart can take a rest.a very very good well-deserved rest it'll need..